iPHONE INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open the iTunes app / store on your iPhone and search for ‘Prom Drama’ by Axon Radio.
2. Make sure to select the ringtone, not the single release.
3. Buy the Axon Radio ringtone from iTunes and follow the install instructions.
ANDROID INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS:
The following instructions have been known to work on the Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, and Galaxy S3 running stock TouchWiz with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher; these may also work on other Samsung phones that we have not tested.
To set an MP3 file for use as custom ANDROID ringtone system-wide, do the following:
1. Buy the Axon Radio ringtone by clicking here.
2. Copy the ringtone / MP3 file to your phone. The stock Samsung Music Player app ought to be able to see the files. Check whether the music tracks appear in the Music Player app.
3. Go to Settings > Sound > Device ringtone. You will see a list of the phone’s default ringtones.
4. Tap the Add button to launch the media manager app. If your phone has several file/media manager apps, select Music Player from the popup box.
5. You will see a list of music files stored on your phone. Select your Axon Radio ringtone and tap Done.
6. The Axon Radio ringtone will now be your custom ringtone.
You can also set a system-wide custom ringtone through the Music Player app:
1. Play the Axon Radio ringtone / MP3 file in the Music Player app.
2. While the file is playing, tap the capacitive Menu button to open the Options menu.
3. Select Set as and choose whether you want to set the ringtone as a phone ringtone, caller ringtone, or alarm tone.